Monday 19 January 2015

The Duvet Coat aka The Puffer Coat

With temperatures plummeting this week it was time to bring out the duvet coat, not the most stylish, but certainly the toastiest option for school runs/waiting for small people to finish football training etc etc.

Coat - Zara AW13
Grey Jumper - Whistles AW14
Snood - Mint Velvet AW14
Gloves - GAP (old)
Jeans - Zara SS14
Biker Boots - Zara AW14
Bag - Longchamp

My puffer coat is from Zara a couple of years ago, bought in the sale. It's a great investment if you can find one in the sales as it's such a practical coat that won't date. Zara currently has this one in the sale, love the fur collar:

Zara Long Down Anorak with Fur Collar £69.99 from £129


And a black one from Zara, with detachable lining, available in more sizes:

Zara Down Anorak With Removable Lining £129


I also love Uniqlo's ultra light down coats, a great price for such a warm and lightweight coat, perfect to take away for a weekend:

Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Hooded Coat £79.90


And I love this navy belted version with gold detail in the sale at Phase Eight, similar to my Zara one:

Phase Eight Paula Puffer £120 from £150


What has everyone else been wearing in the cold weather?

Abbi x

8 comments:

  1. You've styled it fab Abbi. I have that bag too. Mine might have to come out to play tomorrow - it's sooooo cold x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a duvet coat in these freezing temperatures Abbi! I've avoided needing one so far this year so it's a good job there are still a few lovely ones out there to chose from ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These coats are essential at the moment aren't they! I have a Boden one which is just so warm. You look super stylish in yours, love the MV snood! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore my brown one today too and I was so cosy. Perfect in this freezing weather! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say Its the only way to keep warm, mine is quite a few years old, but its down filled and so,so cosy.....love the fact it's like going out wrapped in my duvet! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Baltic out there isn't it?! My Parka has been a God send! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking I need this snood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All types of coat has been best suited for the models it seems. Among all, the puffer coat has been outstanding and attracting which seems to be well suited for the model it seems to be. Even though i had seen so many people using such coats in my custom research writing paper office, none had dressed well like in the above image it seems. Really amazing and attracting one which will definitely steals the heart of all the people.

    ReplyDelete